Subject to the express provisions of this notice; KIT, together with our licensors, owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Subject to the other provisions of this notice; you may view pages from our website in a web browser, bookmark pages from our website for caching in a web browser, stream audio visual files from our website and use our website services by means of a web browser.
Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and for any other purposes. Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from this website, including republication on another website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, you can let us know about by email at email@example.com.
Enforcement of Copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post, using the contact details published on the website.
Key Information Technology LLC is registered in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai as a Limited Liability Company.
Key Information Technology LLC, Registered Address:
P.O.Box 6856, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You can contact Key Information Technology LLC by email to email@example.com
Revised May 11th 2017.
© Key Information Technology L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
KIT Legal Policies
These terms and conditions apply to and supersede all previous or future representations, understanding or agreements for all of our software, hardware and service offerings. Any adjacent Terms and Conditions are considered null unless agreed by Key Information Technology within an official letter.
Sales — Terms and Conditions
Support — Terms and Conditions
Warranty — Terms and Conditions
Termination — Terms and Conditions
Installation — Terms and Conditions
Delivery — Terms and Conditions
Invoicing — Terms and Conditions
Intellectual and Property Rights
Key Information Technology monitors this website for security purposes to ensure it remains available to all users and to protect information in our database.